Make it to Colorado in the spring for Mountain Connect on May 18th - 20th. This is one of Christopher's favorite events located at the picturesque Keystone Resort and Conference Center in the Rockies. This year's theme is "Broadband: The Great Enabler for Disruptive Technologies."
Many past attendees cite the regional focus of Mountain Connect as one of the reasons they find the event especially valuable.
The mission of Mountain Connect is to move our western US communities forward by providing relevant and targeted content to help them make the most effective decisions as they build new or expand existing telecommunications infrastructure that enable the long-term vision of a community. We are agnostic of the technology that delivers broadband and as such, believe this provides a well-balanced foundation to make an educated and informed decision with input from industry and community leaders from across the US. Finally, we believe in looking forward and are inclusive of trending technologies that will shape our broadband future.
Expect to hear from some top-notch speakers, including:
- Jeff Christensen from Entrypoint Networks
- Angela Siefer from National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Colman Keane from the City of Fort Collins
The agenda is still being solidified, but some of the topics to be included on panel discussions and from speakers include:
- The Impact of Emerging Technologies
- Why Master Planning is Paramount to Long-term Success
- Unique Funding Alternatives
- Policy and Legislative Considerations
- 5G/Small Cell
- Update on the progress on our Public Safety Broadband Network
- Economic Development
- Experimental Wireless Technologies with our Research & Academic Partners
- Community Development
- Western US: A Study in Community Use Cases NEW!
- Emerging Technologies
- Public Safety
- Experimental Wireless
Learn more about the conference, the venue, and even see past agendas at the Mountain Connect website.
Check out this video of testimonials from folks attending a past Mountain Connect Conference: