Is your community considering a public private partnership to improve connectivity for businesses and residents? Will you be attending the Broadband Communities Economic Development Conference in Lexington this September? If you answered 'yes' to those two questions, you should attend CLIC's half-day event on Friday, September 18th.
Spend the morning breakfasting with telecommunication attorney Jim Baller and Joanne Hovis from CLIC along with Maura Corbett, CEO of Glen Echo Group and Heather Gold, CEO of FTTH Council Americas.
The rest of the agenda from a CLIC email invitation:
An Extensive CLIC Paper on the Key Business and Legal Issues in Public-Private Partnerships :
Moderator: Jim Baller - President, CLIC
The Private Sector’s Perspective :
- Elliot Noss - CEO, Ting Fiber Internet
- Bob Nichols - President, Declaration Networks Group
- Levi Dinkla – Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, iTV-3
- Steve Biggerstaff – Founding President, Director & Advisor, Metronet
- Nicholas Hann – Senior Managing Director, Macquarie Capital/Macquarie Group Ltd.
The Public Sector’s Perspective :
Moderator: Catharine Rice - Project Director, CLIC
- Robert Wack - President, City Council, Westminster, MD
- Scott Shapiro - Senior Advisor, The Mayor’s Office, City of Lexington, Kentucky
- Jon Gant – Director, UC2B