If you weren’t able to attend the Transforming Communities: Broadband Goals for 2017 and Beyond event in DC on Nov. 29 - 30, or were not able to watch the live stream, you can still be there in spirit. The November 30th panel discussions are now available to view on YouTube.
The entire video runs for 4:53 and includes discussion and comments from:
- Senator John Boozman (R-AR)
- Mayor Berke, Chattanooga, TN
- Susan Crawford, John A. Reilly Clinical Professor of Law at Harvard Law School and co-director of the Berkman Center
- Blair Levin, Senior Fellow with the Metropolitan Policy Program at Brookings
- Gigi Sohn, Counselor to the Chairman at the Federal Communications Commission
A number of other leaders in the field of telecommunications participated in the panels and discussions, including our own Christopher Mitchell who led the panel discussion on "Leveraging High-Speed Internet for Success." The event was sponsored by Next Century Cities; the Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband Coalition (SHLB), and US Ignite.